“Deadline April 15 2015
Letter from Sophie Fearnley Whittingstall on behalf of Swanleys Solar Park Planning Application – Note: the points below provide information for an email to support the planning application. Please also see http://bit.ly/1PfiLt0
We wrote to you a few weeks ago about Secretary of State Eric Pickles’ decision to call in the Swangleys solar park planning application for a public inquiry.
Thank you for your continuing strong support for the solar park – if you have not already submitted your comments to The Planning Inspectorate please do so now. The deadline is April 15th – just a week away.
If you have already taken action, thank you – please help spread the word to like-minded supporters of renewable energy. You can also share the information in this email via Facebook and Twitter using this link: http://bit.ly/1PfiLt0
How to comment
You can do this online, by email or by post:
· Online via the planning portal (You will need to register first): http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/planning/appeals/online/search
· Email to: Peter.Kozak@pins.gsi.gov.uk
· Post to: Peter Kozak, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Bristol, BS1 6PN (3 copies are requested)
N.B. You must quote the reference: APP/X1925/V/15/3005096
The Secretary of State has requested that the Planning Inquiry focuses on two key points:
· Protecting Green Belt Land
· Meeting the challenge of climate change, flooding and coastal change
We would therefore like to suggest you include the following points in your representation:”
read the entire article
Whittingstall, Sophie Fearnley. Transition St Albans 15 April 2015.